Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) has continued to remain strong despite many new entries in the MMORPG genre today.
With PlayStation 5 also welcoming the game into its own array of popular titles since June 2021, ESO’s player base has since resurged as its latest expansion, Blackwood, continues to ramp up with more chapters and quests to explore.
Recently, a new update was released for PlayStation console owners, seemingly with hopes that various in-game bugs and issues can now finally be resolved.
For PlayStation 4 players, the update will be released as Update 2.20.
Meanwhile, PlayStation 5 owners will be receiving the same update but is known as Update 1.20 instead (ESO is released on PS5 much later than PS4).
So what are the changes being made into the game?
Here are a few main highlights of the problems which have been solved by the developers:
ESO UPDATE 2.20 (PS4)/ 1.20 (PS5) PATCH NOTES:
Art & Animation
- Novice Gear will now properly be displayed on a new character during Character Creation.
Audio (PlayStation 5)
- Fixed missing audio during the game’s introduction scene, and opening cinematic.
- Resolved an issue where the game would crash after a player leaves an area where they had killed a monster.
- Fixed an issue where ‘blocked’ players are still able to message you.
- Solved an issue which could crash the game after cancelling the game’s beginning cinematic. (PlayStation5).
- Many more…
- Restored the UI where a glitch would occur after talking to the Smuggler Assistant.
- Fixed the UI where an issue would happen while opening the deposit tab of a storage chest.
- Weapon and armour translations are now fixed for the game’s French client.
For a full list of the patch notes for Update 2.20/ 1.20, you can check them out at the official ESO forums here.
Are you looking to purchase more ESO gold today?
Visit U7Buy now to enjoy massive discounts and mega deals not found anywhere else!